-1 cup plain Panko bread crumbs (any brand works!)
-1 cup mozarella cheese
-1 Tbsp. basil
-1 cup Ceaser salad dressing (any kind!)
-2 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
-Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Make sure chicken is thawed and cut shallow slits into the top of each one, being careful not to cut completely through.
2. Mix together cheese, bread crumbs, basil, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag.
3. Pour the Ceaser dressing into a bowl.
4. For each chicken breast..
-Dip into the dressing and coat it well with the sauce.
-Press coated chicken into cheese & bread crumb mixture until well covered.
5. Put all chicken into a casserole dish or corning ware and pour remaining salad dressing around the sides of the chicken.
6. BAKE at 425 degrees for 35 minutes. (In the last 5-10 minutes, watch the chicken closely, oven times may vary)
7. Remove from pan & extra sauce and SERVE! :) You may also be interested in: