Here's what I came up with! :) I added the chicken to make this a complete meal. :)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large squash
- 2-3 medium tomatoes
- 2-3 Russet potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Pampered Chef Sundried Tomato Herb Seasoning (Or a similar Seasoning blend)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Chicken breast per person
- Mix together the can of cream of chicken & parsley and spread over the bottom of a glass casserole dish.. (I used 9x13)
- Thinly slice all vegetables.
- Arrange veggies in somewhat of a pattern in your casserole dish (This allows for the blending of flavors.)
- Slice chicken breasts in half and add to the center of two rows of vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of chicken and veggies.
- Season the top with the Parmesan cheese, Tomato herb seasoning, chopped onion, salt & pepper. Make sure the chicken gets a good coating of the spices. Depending on the number of chicken breasts you may need to use more. (When I made this I used 2.)
- Bake covered at 425 degrees for around 45min.
- Uncover and bake for another 15 min.