Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Summer Vegtable Bake (With Chicken!)

I've seen this recipe floating around Pinterest.. I've seen lots of people pin it, and had pinned it myself... but upon actually trying to click through and find the recipe I found that the link was bad... and no recipe was attached...

bummer...

Here's what I came up with! :) I added the chicken to make this a complete meal. :)

Ingredients: 
  • 1 large zucchini
  • 1 large squash
  • 2-3 medium tomatoes
  • 2-3 Russet potatoes
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 Tbsp. Parsley
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
  • 2 Tbsp. olive oil
  • 2 Tbsp Pampered Chef Sundried Tomato Herb Seasoning (Or a similar Seasoning blend)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 Chicken breast per person
Directions:
  1. Mix together the can of cream of chicken & parsley and spread over the bottom of a glass casserole dish.. (I used 9x13)
  2. Thinly slice all vegetables. 
  3. Arrange veggies in somewhat of a pattern in your casserole dish (This allows for the blending of flavors.) 
  4. Slice chicken breasts in half and add to the center of two rows of vegetables. 
  5. Drizzle olive oil over the top of chicken and veggies. 
  6. Season the top with the Parmesan cheese, Tomato herb seasoning, chopped onion, salt & pepper. Make sure the chicken gets a good coating of the spices. Depending on the number of chicken breasts you may need to use more. (When I made this I used 2.)
  7. Bake covered at 425 degrees for around 45min. 
  8. Uncover and bake for another 15 min.
 
You may also be interested in:
pesto
Easy Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta
chili
White Chicken Chili
Scones
Easy Blueberry Scones
bread
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment