Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Dip

I'm sure there are several variations of this recipe floating around this time of year... but here is my take! I made this the other day without a recipe (mostly because I needed it ready quickly and didn't have time to look one up! :P) I added the Pumpkin Pie Spice later and it really made the recipe pop! :)

Mix together the following (using an electric mixer) until well blended:
  • 1 tub Fat Free Cool Whip
  • 1 brick Fat Free Cream Cheese
  • 1/2 can of canned pumpkin
  • 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • OPTIONAL: Add extra cinnamon or chocolate chips
I served this with Cinnamon Pita Chips! 
Other ideas: Vanilla wafers, graham crackers, apples, pretzels.
You may also be interested in:
pesto
Easy Basil Pesto Chicken Pasta
Bake
Summer Vegetable Bake
Scones
Easy Blueberry Scones
bread
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment