- 1 box pasta (I used spaghetti, but any type works!)
- 1 jar or can of Marinara sauce (or your favorite homemade version, like I used)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
-1 Tbsp. parmesean cheese
-Salt & Pepper to taste
In the picture shown I used this BASIC recipe but you can make this recipe your own in lots of different ways! :)
Suggestions for Mix-Ins:
- Pepperonis & Black Olives (Replace the Pasta Sauce with Pizza Sauce if desired)
- Ground Turkey or Hamburger (pre-cooked)
- Chicken (pre-cooked)
- You can also replace the Marinara sauce with an Alfredo or other cream based sauce!
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat sauce in a small saucepan.
3. Drain the finished pasta and return the noodles to your large pot.
4. Mix in the heated sauce until well combined.
**NOTE** If you are choosing to add any other mix-ins they should be added to sauce BEFORE mixing with pasta. (This just makes mixing easier.)
5. Mix sauce, pasta, salt & pepper until well combined and pour into a casserole dish.
6. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top of the dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
***I turned on BROIL for the last 2-3 minutes to get the cheese to bubble and brown on top! :) This is the way we like it but it doesn't have to be done that way! If you choose to use the BROIL setting on your oven watch it very carefully because it is very easy to burn a dish when your oven is set on broil!
You may also be interested in: